Friday, December 12, 2008

Leave a message at the beep


You've reached the Blog of Mrs. Hall.

As usual, I have much to tell, much to say.

But, I need to rest more than I need to talk.

So feel free and snoop around.

And please, leave a message and I'll get back to you real soon.

:)

Mrs. Holly Hall

8 Left a message at the beep:

James said...

Is Vic there?

Big Pissy said...

Hope you're getting the rest you need.

Take care! :)

GeologyJoe said...

*BEEP* this is GJ. ill get some contact info on that moosehead for ya. but keep in mind it is HUGE!
take it easy.

*thank you for your call*

Mrs. Hall said...

James: Vic is out shearing the sheep, he'll be back on tuesday.

Pissy: I am indeed getting some much needed rest, Mr. Hall is in town on the weekends and he lets me sleep in while he chases the kids! :)

Geo-Joe: OOOHHH!! YEAH!!!

I feel this is a good thing, this find.

we shall see!

:)

Bruce Johnson said...

Hello, this is Alltel, your cellphone bill is overdue, we are restricting you to incoming calls until the balance is paid in full...beeeeep.......

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm calling about the ad in the paper...

Slyde said...

are you there?

HELLLLOOOO???

Dammit, i hate when i know people are screening their calls!

Mrs. Hall said...

Bruce: Look, I swear, the CHECK IS IN THE MAIL!

Cam: Sorry, the spanx signed by Christina Agueria have already been sold.

Slyde: WAIT WAIT!! I'M HERE!! Dangit! guess I'll just wait for you to call back....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...