These are things I need to do to get pregnant:
I'm so excited! SQUEE!!! So let's get on with the plan shall we?
1. I must dye my hair back to it's original brownish red. It's really red right now and my roots are almost black looking. Jaw dropping red is not a style I can maintain while preggers-so back it goes. :)
2. Low dose aspirin, to be taken every day until I deliver. It's enteric coated. Nothing but the fanciest 81 mg aspirin for Mrs. Hall!
3. Progesterone supplementation. To be started upon ovulation and through the first trimester.
4. + 5. The sponge bob dixie cups to serve as a um, reservoir. A specimen cup to dip the ovulation sticks into if you will. Because iffn I'm going to have to pee in a cup every day for 20 days, I plan on making it fun!
6. Prenatal vitamins. yum. bleah. gag. Wait, noo noo!! yum, I said yummy it's ok, I didn't need to poop anyway!!
7. The booze I drank tonight.
THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL COME IN . . . .
For the next two weeks I get to booze it up. And OH MY GOD I plan on boozing it up. But, I need ideas. Cocktails, microbrews, anything you know and love and will be leaving my face kinda numb . . please, share with me in the comments!
O AND ONE MORE THING . . .
That's a half nekkid Mr. Hall right there. Cause he's the most important thing to do! hee hee hee