Sunday, March 9, 2008

All that you wanted to know about Mrs. Hall and asked anyway

I have been interviewed by Mr. Bug Eyed Earl. (yeah Earl!)

====================================


question one: How ya handling the winter so far in "Not Hawaii"?


It sucks ass.



===============================================

Question two tomorrow :)

============================================


If you would like to be interviewed by me, and really, why wouldn't you?

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Warning: it may take a heck of a long time to send you five questions but dammit, as God as my witness, it will be done!!!



---------------------------------------------------------------

I have been interveiwed by Earl. Yeah Earl!

question two: You've only been on Blogger for about a year. What inspired you to start blogging?


I have of lot of involuntary creative energy. Specifically, it is a writer's energy. It is a driving force, this energy. A veritable pipeline. It is there every day, the buzzing words, the sentences writing themselves out in my head.

It has been part of me for as long as I can remember.When I was little, I loved to write stories and poems. Diving into big words, lounging in their sound before I could fasten a bra. I have had a few things published in local journal type publications. Mostly poems.

Oddly enough, I was never a journal keeper or a big reader. Except for autobiographies. I use to read about two a week of those. This is how I found the blogosphere.

I would have started a blog then, but I was busy. The energy was diverted by school/work/mom/wife tasks, but in June 2008, I graduated. This allowed my muse to be more insistent and mouthy. She insists I work out who I am and what I feel. Start telling my story. And I agree with her. Hence the birth of this blog.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!



Without the blogger, well, I'm not sure what I would be doing with all these words. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to be interviewed by me, and really, why wouldn't you?

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Warning: it may take a heck of a long time to send you five questions but dammit, as God as my witness, it will be done!!!



----------------------------------------------------------------

This photo will relate to an upcoming post. You'll see.

three: What can you tell us about the other two blogs that you contribute to? What percentage of your blogging time is devoted to each of your blogs?


Bonez is the first blog I contributed to. It is run by a very nice guy named Tony. It is sort a think tank blog. Very eclectic.

At first, I only contributed my weight loss journals. (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Theme music)There is some serious stuff in those journals. They were written before I started this blog. So, I felt they didn't belong here. Here is a place of celebration and joy. So I sent them elsewhere.


I have contributed other pieces to that blog. But, now that my career has picked up, I can barely keep up with this blog. It is nice though, publishing somewhere else. It changes what you write. It is always good to grow.


Thems' private thoughts was a one time only guest post. It was a contest to write a holiday post. Thank you James for inviting me!

---------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to be interviewed by me, and really, why wouldn't you?

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------


four: Do you ever yearn to go back to the punk look of your youth? Got any pics from back then you wanna post? Or from when you were a nude model? (Just kidding about the last one...kinda)

No, no urge to relive the punk years. Not in hair cut form or in life style choices. It is a relief, when the crazy ends. and breathe . . . .

As far as the art (from when I was a nude model) I am sure it's out there. I can tell you though, I was the most requested model in the bunch. I was an awesome model. I could hold difficult and interesting poses for 45 minutes. I started out as an artist so I knew how to make a good pose, how to inspire people.

My favorite classes to pose for were the continuing ed classes for seniors. They were always so nice. And dedicated to their craft. They would bring me cookies. I miss all those old ladies and gents. It was so avant garde, so sophisticated, so safe. I was encouraged to to become living art, by seasoned artists.

There is magic to being a nude model for life drawing classes. The artist takes your image and filters it through their imagination, their skill level. You are a muse. It is every bit as awesome as it sounds.

five: I'm glad to see you've included "zombies" as one of your interests on your profile page. Care to change your thoughts on heading to Vegas when the zombies attack? De-composed flesh in that heat would be a bit stinky!

No.

I would head to Las Vegas so I could pursue my other life long dream. To be a performer in the Cirque De Solei. The show I would perform in, why O of course! This would be akin to dissolving my life into pure magic. :)


2 Left a message at the beep:

Jim said...

I'd probably strip down for a senior, if they gave me cookies, too.

Wait . . . what kind of cookies are we talking about? Not like hard old stale ginger snaps from their cafeteria . . .

XO

Mrs. Hall said...

No, the good kind, with butter, real butter. I was a vegan and smoked a pack a day and kind of starving but DAYUM those cookies were soo good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...