Monday, April 2, 2012

The Elixir of love and stories



That up there is Mr. Hall fixing the brakes on his truck.

He was annoyed at me, taking his photo.

I don't think husbands, wives, children and assorted family/friends of bloggers get how awesome these kinds of 'fixed the breaks' moments are. We LOVE documenting our lives. I post something on facebook twice daily. A cute photo of kids or a quick story about something. Like how our daughter recently learned how to make armpit farts.

It's all golden my good people.

It's like an elixir right now, as a I fight through round 17 of first trimester nausea and exhaustion. Reading and telling stories helps all of this.

So,

Thanks for writing,

and

Thanks for reading :)

1 Left a message at the beep:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit envious that you married a guy who can fix stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...