Saturday, July 3, 2010

Do I smell dog food?

The downward facing dog pose (I can almost get my heels to touch the floor!!):


When I was at yoga I smelled the weirdest smell--dog food. I mean, the yoga studio is on the third floor of an old office building down town.

So I thought, maybe the teacher brings her dog, puts out some kibble, and I look around looking for a bowl while doing the extended triangle pose and the half moon pose.



The Extended triangle pose (I love this pose because it kills my inner thighs-thus rendering the thigh master a non-needed item in my life):



And the smell gets stronger and I'm like WTF?? Am I having a stroke? Then I remember, it's a burning hair smell people smell before they stroke out--not dog kibble.


The half moon pose (The key to this pose is keeping abs tight, because THAT'S WHERE THE BALANCE COMES FROM-not your feet) I just figured that out recently, makes a huge difference:



THEN I SEE IT!! I am directly in front of a vent. Someone in the building must have a dog.

WEIRD AND FUN ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

AND OH YEAH. The teacher is from Finland and had the same accent as the Swedish chef from the muppets. WHICH WAS EFFING HILARIOUS :)

good times, good times.



Now get out there and GET BENDY!!

2 Left a message at the beep:

Mrs. Hall said...

Just another chapter in the crazy life of Mrs. Hall up there. :)

Big Pissy said...

Oh, how I miss yoga!

Hope to get back to it after all the surgery, etc.

Happy 4th! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...