Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Suprisingly Naughty Christmas Song for Sunday





I never noticed this song until recently.

Now it makes me blush every time I hear it ;)

4 Left a message at the beep:

Hank said...

Mrs. Hall, honey......my mom likes this song 'cause it is total sexness without bein' obvious.

Pee Ess: have you heard Rod Stewart's an' Dolly Parton's version? Perty good, believe it or not.

Cocaine Princess said...

I'm blushing for my own reasons.

Joanna Jenkins said...

This is one of my favorite songs for the holidays :-) and I love Dean Martin. But now that I listen to it, you're right, it's sexy.

I'm heading out of town for the week. I'll catch up with you when I get back. But in case I miss you MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xo

Cam said...

What the?

I never knew... Dean Martin was totally trying to get some booty from Martina McBride!! haha!

Seriously, I love the band music in this song. Very Lawrence Welk...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...