Friday, March 2, 2012

Why I love Mr. Hall, right here



I yelled downstairs to Mr. Hall, "CAN YOU GOOGLE ROY G BIV? I NEED TO KNOW THE COLORS!!" To which he replied, "WHY?" and then questioned the logic of my project that required rainbow colors. Because Mr. Hall always tries to use logic with me. Especially when I am knee deep in a project, having already decided exactally how things should go.


Like the 'lazy man's air conditioner'. Which I spoken of before. Basically, you take an ordinary fan, strap an ice pack to the front and WHALLA! Poor man's air conditioner! Except Mr. Hall pointed out that the ice pack would block air and thus make the room warmer. DANG LOGIC! I coulda made a million dollars!!


Last week, I was feeling guilty for working out in the morning and missing the kids as they went off to school. "I can't help you out in the mornings!", I said. "It doesn't matter," he explained, "They just need to get up and out. You get in the way anyway." Which is so nice for him to say. :)


Then, I asked him about our recent ultrasound of our little bean. I asked him what he thought of the appointment. Was he all shook up like me? All verklempt?


"No," he said. "The doctor said I had super sperm and BA BAM! Looked how I just knocked you right up!! He said we need to put a sign by our pool for the neighboor ladies to WATCH OUT! Fertile man swims here!"


My jaw dropped. The doctor said no such thing! But Mr. Hall had a point. We can get all excited about this. Happy and joyful even!


Then. He said,


"I should put an ad on craigslist. If people are having trouble getting pregnant, I can charge a fee for my services!"


hee hee heee


0 Left a message at the beep:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...