Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This is why I'm married, right here



was morning sickness sick on monday morning. took off of work in the am, decided to go in on the pm.

basically spent the morning on the couch, with mah bucket.

Around 11.00 Mr. Hall finishes a foot rub and says, all serious and annoyed, "OK . . you need to get ready and leave. For work. I can't get anything done with you here. It's frustrating!"

And it's true.

He spent the morning fetching me things, adjusting my pillows, loving me. And that man has projects. Ripping up bushes and mowing lawn projects. And nothing gets done when I'm home and sicky.

Cause he's tending to me.

AND THAT IS WHY I MARRIED MR. HALL

right there!

2 Left a message at the beep:

Bruce Johnson said...

This sounds like me and my wife after she had her root canal on Monday. She was good for nothing for about 6 hours.

Anonymous said...

What a man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...