Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let's all hold hands and pretends this is real

So. I go through food jags with this pregnancy. Stuff I know I can eat that won't make me more morning sickness. For a while it was a bean burrito, a chicken quesidilla with two sides of guacamole at taco bell. Every day. Sometimes twice a day.


Currently it's two # 6 vegetarian subs with no sprouts and extra avocado sauce from jimmy johns subs. I eat one at noon and one at 3-4 pm.

It's getting different though.

Something is changing AND OH MY GOODNESS I HOPE THIS IS THE SECOND TRIMESTER FINALLY KICKING IN. I don't have to get up at 5.30 anymore. Seriously, 5.30 am every day for the last month or so. And I don't have to pee every half hour. My super sonic sense of smell has calmed the heck down.

And. . . sniff sniff. . . . I don't have to use a combo of stool softeners and miralax every day. Because my stuff stopped working, just STOPPED WORKING around week 5. Sorry. I know, I know. TMI.

I can't help it. I'm just giggly today.

I hope this is me turning a corner. I hope! I know my cheeks feel better. I'm not holding my head in my hands so much. My face is moving and I'm talking. Smiling and giggling even.

OH MY GOODNESS!! What is this, is this for reals?? Is this energy?? Oh here's hoping.


MEANWHILE in related news. SQUEE!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!! (don't judge me) SQUEE!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!

0 Left a message at the beep:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...