Sunday, November 29, 2009

I broke the law twice yesterday (on accident)


Really NOT MY FAULT!!

Twice I was unpacking my goods, loading the car when I noticed items in the lower part of the cart.

Really, not my fault, I'm just a space case!

Totally forgot about the items.

And no, I didn't go back . . . mmmwwhaa HAAAA HAAA!!!

Cause you see, I'm not a grown up yet.


Have a Happy Sunday All!!!

NOW get out there and cause some trouble!!

8 Left a message at the beep:

GiGi said...

I have SO done that! Happened with greeting cards that I leave in the kiddie part of the cart...woops!

Mrs. Hall said...

but did you go back??? ;)

Slyde said...

ive done that too. And NO WAY im going back.... i just dont have the energy, and besides....

getting free stuff is nice!

Life With Dogs said...

Sinner! ;)

Mrs. Hall said...

Slyde: mwwhaa haa ha!!

Life With Dogs: Welcome to La Blog de Senora Hall! I hope you have enjoyed your stay, please come again ;)

And yeah, I'm a little bit of sinner, just little though. Cause that's all you need :)

GeologyJoe said...

no karma points lost.

Big Pissy said...

Hope it was good stuff! ;-)

Verdant Earl said...

"Breaking the law.
Breaking the law!!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...