Friday, June 5, 2009

Screw this, WE'RE OUTTA HERE!!! (Eric Cartman addition)

Since I can't say this-

Because our home is not sold nor bought ,



I'll tell you our other plans, as loud as I can!





Me and the tribe, we're going to . . . .



Tons of fun will be righteously had,
but-we're bringing the kids- so no . . .

Can anyone tell me what the hell the first thing is? I can't make it out.



I have an urge here, an urge to write out my feeeeellliinnngssss . . but ..


It's time to grab our suits and swim trunks,
our beach towels and goggles. Time to get nuts and . . .



Retarded.

Time to yell and run and jump up and down on the hotel beds.

Time to freak out until we pass out, exhausted and sunburnt,
still vibrating with fun.



And we promise to be own our best behavior. . . and respect all

authoritah


And, as always, we'll keep our eye's peeled for GINGERS!!!



They burst into flames under direct sunlight ya know!

They're vampires I tells ya, VAMPIRES!!!



MMMWWHAAHHAA HAA HAAA!!!

HAVE A ROCKING WEEKEND YA'LL!!!

6 Left a message at the beep:

the queen said...

The first thing is glue - for sniffing.

Cam said...

You know, Mrs...

For a stretch of about a month, every time I got angry I could hear Cartman cussing in my head. If someone cut me off in line, or traffic, I heard his little voice just cursing like a professional. I was shocked to find I had that kind of pent up anger!

My favorite South Park is the Highschool Musical. "I'm gonna slap the shiiiit outta youuuuu."

Have fun with your peeps, Mrs! Sounds like some great family memory making time!

Holly said...

Senora Hall: Hope you and the Cartman have a blast!

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Just remember there is no such thing as too much fun!

Big Pissy said...

I KNOW y'all had fun.

Now for the photographic evidence.... ;-)

Bruce Johnson said...

The first thing is a bottle of cooking oil, or a bottle of alcohol, not sure which....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...