Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Working with crazies

I read a lot of blogs. Well, a handful really. But I read them loyally. I enjoy peeking into other's lives. It is what I do for a living. I work as a mental health caretaker of sorts. I don't actually want to say my job title, that would be a bad idea. But I work with crazy people. I love the crazies and they love me.

Well, almost. I just graduated and dammit I want to start my real job. I am at this point where I have been training for the real deal and am ready to go. I have gone on interviews and have two offers in front of me. One is full of money and in the sticks. One is an extention of my current job, less money and well, more entanglement.

Despite being married for almost eight years, I am getting restless geographically. I feel the need to move. Even if that means living next to the Amish.

But I don't want my job to be the theme of this blog.

I want to pick a more exciting topic. Like sex with my husband (Mr. Hall) or my kids, my little girl (Pancake) and my toddler boy (Mac-n-cheese).

Plenty of fodder there.

Any requests?

0 Left a message at the beep:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...