Monday, June 29, 2015

Nubs. And things.

Well, that's it for now, foster parent wise. The little girl is with family.


We will still see our little guy next month, but after that he'll move in with his Daddy.


It's so weird. I'm so tired. How am I so tired? I mean, we're DOWN TO JUST THREE KIDS.


I don't think I'm aware of how much work 5 kids really was. Or being pregnant when the first foster kid came. And not sleeping through the night for the first year of foster kids love because our baby wasn't sleeping through the night. As babies do.


And these kids were work. SO MUCH WORK. With the behaviors and the destruction and the breaking and ripping. And the lying and the stealing. And the yelling and the behaviors. And the attitude.


I feel like I'm floating. I am so tired. Everything is so quiet.


I can say this-


It's been a crazy since we starting taking in other kids. I think we adjusted well and stepped up. Having a big family of five takes a lot of effort, planning and above all, love.


I'm proud we did this and proud we opened our hearts to these kids. It may not have been perfect at times, but we did it.


We learned so much! These experiences have drawn us closer to each other.


I know we want to do it again.


But first. Let me take a nap. Regrow some tissues that have been worn down to nubs.


<3 nbsp="" p="">

0 Left a message at the beep:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...