Wednesday, November 7, 2012

In other news, our second son is here

 
This is our second son. He was born little and not without complications.
 
 

 
The complications were little too. They only required a week in the NICU.
Then he came home to the waiting arms of these guys.
 


His brother and sister.

 
I would say more but I'm only sleeping 2 hours at a time. I sleep and nurse our son. Sleep and nurse. And nurse and sleep. I don't really have words lately. Just a sense of joy, relief, happiness, crazy spasm happy tears and absolute thankfulness.
 
I am blessed beyond belief.
 


Thank you Jesus for all that we've been given.
 
Amen.
 
 

3 Left a message at the beep:

Verdant Earl said...

Congratulations! Awesome news.

Happy Mommy said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

So happy you're doing well. Keep on healing and resting--what a gorgeous family, Mrs. Hall!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...