Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Hey! She's not wearing any pants!"



"Hey! She's not wearing any pants!", is what my kids said when viewing the following video.



Have a good weekend all!

4 Left a message at the beep:

Verdant Earl said...

What do they say when they see Lady Gaga?

Rebecka said...

Amazing! I used to wear tights like that when I was a little girl. (but always under a dress) How does she keep the crotch from eventually ending up around her knees?
Also love the gratuitous bootie shot the camera guy managed to get in there.

Mrs. Hall said...

EArl: that would make a good post, wouldn't it.

Rebecka: leggings are tights for grown ups, i wear them all the time under dresses. woot!

Bruce Johnson said...

Seeing this clip just makes me relize how bad those contestants are on American Idol. I mean really, there is talent and then there is Elvis and Ann-Margeret. Damn that woman runneth over with sex-appeal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...