Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mr. Hall & Mrs. Hall discuss mating habits


Here's a funky little conversation I had with Mr. Hall.

Mr. Hall: Did you hear about those Eagles in Alaska?

Mrs. Hall: (suspiciously) Wait, is this story going to be like that story you told me about a person's hand size . . . that if their hand is bigger than their face they're really smart?

ed. note:

YES I FELL FOR THAT.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Hall: (laughing) No! No! That was funny though. I could have been a lot meaner with that. I barely pushed your hand by the way. No, this is a real story, you can look it up on CNN.* But, did you know Eagles mate in mid air?

Mrs. Hall: Weird.

Mr. Hall: Yeah, I know. It's a big deal in Alaska, tourists pay a lot of money to watch the mating habits. Apparently, there was mating couple who fell out of the sky. There were going at it and became oblivious to gravity. They fell and smashed right into a snowbank. The male eagle died but the female lived. She's injured though, rehabbing in some wildlife facility.

Mrs. Hall: WOAH!

Mr. Hall: Yeah, tell me about it. See, now, I totally get that. It's just crazy while things are going down, for guys I mean. I can totally understand becoming oblivious to gravity. It's just nutz for guys. I mean, all I gotta say to the male Eagle is, 'yeah, I feel ya buddy.'


END

*And sure enough HERES the story.

7 Left a message at the beep:

Heff said...

How'd that hand taste, lol !!!

Mrs. Hall said...

I SAID SHUT UP HEFF!@!!!!!

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Wow, I knew eagles mated in mid air. I did not know it was so treacherous...

GiGi said...

Whoa. Love, indeed, can be complicated - even in crazy eagle sex..LOL...

The Savage said...

I did not know that about eagles... I thought that they were all majestic and now it turns out that the male eagle is just as stupid as men when it comes to women....

Slyde said...

it would have to be a REALLY damn HOT eagle to make me forget gravity...

maybe a finch might do it for me..

Mrs. Hall said...

Maureen: CRAZY STUFF EH?

Gigi: yeah. I wonder if any species just takes it easy? ;)

Savage: Humans are really just animals in disquise.

Slyde: A nice little finch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...