Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This is why I married Mr. Hall, right here:



This morning he packed me a bag of anti-morning sickness treats. And when he made the PB&J sammiches, he spread the jelly all the way out to the edges.

And as I was leaving he said, "Hey, why don't you take the truck and I'll get your car washed and oil changed today."

Being married makes everything so very awesome. Especially since I'm married to Mr. Hall.

:)

3 Left a message at the beep:

GiGi said...

That is so awesome of Mr. Hall. When I was pregnant, and sick all the time my husband would scratch my back at night - for a LONG time. Hope you are feeling well.

Mrs. Hall said...

Gigi; it comes and goes. but, only the first trimester though! so just a few more weeks and yay for husbands!

HEFF CAN'T BE SERIOUS AND SQUISHY FOR A SINGLE MOMENT.

gotta always throw the zingers in eh?

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

This is so sweet. But you're doing him a pretty big favor too.
Seriously, I love reading about happy marriages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...