Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's probably too early to tell you this (update ;)



If I had any sort of self control, or ability to hold back personal information . . then I WOULDN'T HAVE A BLOG NOW WOULD I??



so.

little bit positive.

maybe a little bit preggies..

we shall see ;)


UPDATE:

day two, another positive pregnancy test. Looks like game on ;) or as Mr. Hall says,

"Mommy wasn't careful."

tee hee hee


Pregnancy Due Date Calculator

Congratulations! Your baby is due on or around:

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Right now you're about 4 weeks pregnant and your baby isthe size of a poppy seed.


14 Left a message at the beep:

Susan Higgins said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just me, no one special said...

Oh happy day stephanie! such good stuff! i have to treat you to dinner :)

Mrs. Hall said...

Sue: here's hoping!!

CARRE!!! yer first comment . . sniff sniff . . I was going to tell you tonight!! :)

Hank said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Hall, honey!

Mrs. Hall said...

WOOF WOOF!!

white rabbit said...

WEll that's a nice thing to read.

:D

We like...

GiGi said...

Great news!! I am so excited for you. Blogging through my 3rd pregnancy was a blast, and I love to go back and read my hormonal rants - and of course, my weekend ice cream reports! Yipeee!

Mrs. Hall said...

HOP HOP!!

Gigi: yeah, it's going to be really different blogging while pregnant. I mean, I didn't have a blog with the other two. I'll try to hold back a little.

probably won't be able to though!

;)

Bruce Johnson said...

"Mommy wasn't careful."......tooo funny.

Congrates on the conception....I know what HARD work it is.

(and I so want one of those fake pregnancy kits......ow, the havoc I could wreck with one of those.)

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!!
Congrats; the world needs more Halls.
Oh, btw, I loved breast feeding too; jealous you'll get to do it again...

Cam said...

Congrats to you, all the Halls, and the poppy seed sized baby! So much love coming to you guys from all the LaBelles.

Mommy wasn't careful is better than Mommy got sloppy drunk, right?

Hilarious!! We got ourselves a coupla wise guys, huh, Mrs?

Poppy said...

Congratulations! And I'm 5'4" so hopefully your baby isn't the side of a Poppy Cede, just a poppy seed. ;)

Poppy said...

*SIZE.

I don't proofread.

Mrs. Hall said...

it's week five now, the size of a sesame seed! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...