Friday, October 2, 2009

Who wants omelettes?



Guess what I am doing this morning?

Go ahead, guess!

Making omelettes. What do you want on yours?

hee hee

Now, guess what else.

Putting an offer on a house.

And hope springs eternal :)

NOW!!!

Let's get to the business of the weekend before us . . .

Shakin' our groove thing!!!

AND GO!!!

9 Left a message at the beep:

Verdant Earl said...

I like mine with chorizo, tomatoes and peppers. A little monteray jack cheese as well.

Thanks.

Rhett said...

Did you say omelet? HHmmm...Cheese, spinach, mushrooms, sausage, and some ham. Oh yea!

Good to see you happy. I hope all goes well with the house.

The lobster vid made me hungry for lobster. Wish I were back on the east coat eating lobster now.

Can’t get good lobster in Texas…but BBQ oh yea. Now I am really hungry. Think I will make me an omelet. Peace.

Hank said...

Mrs. Hall, honey....I'll take my omelette any ol' way. Just keep 'em comin'!

Heck, now ya got me hungry fer lobster.

Mrs. Hall said...

Orders up!!

Thanks guys, and the wee pug ;)

Joanna Jenkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna Jenkins said...

Wow. That's big.
Fingers crossed and I'll have mine with swiss and mushrooms please.
xo

~E said...

Is it sad that the only song from them I know is the one with the video in a house and they're dancing? you know which one right? that one with the dancing?

...

cheddar cheese, onions, sausage, mushroom, and green peppers and Ill take mine to go.

Bruce Johnson said...

Boy, the B-52's sure have changed over the years......

..ow and by the way....cheese, mushrooms, sausage and some spinach on my ommlette please....

Mrs. Hall said...

a bit late but, i'll make for ya fresh next saturday ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...