Friday, October 24, 2008

I heart the talking back


Not much to say today.

I do like hearing what ya'll say. I really like the comments. It meets my unmet social needs. That's right, I said it. This blog community provides some social interaction. I have kids. They are all consuming. It is hard enough to socialize with the guy I actually sleep with.

I will say that I like to comment. I try to add something to the conversation when a thought is sparked or if the post is plain awesome. But, I will hold back if i've nothing to say.

So, enjoy the past posts. Comment at will. I enjoy hearing from you. And I certainly hope you enjoy your stay, however brief, at La Blog de Senora Hall.

6 Left a message at the beep:

James said...

I like the way you write. Your words are exciting. When I've had a boring day your words skip all over the rocks and hard points like a playful animal. Look you just inspired me.

Good luck with your new job.

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Your place on the internets is wonderful.

I started my blog because I had moved back home to be closer to my Mom and sister. Which means I was living in a small town where most people think I am somewhat weird and too intellectual.

So blogging is how I connected to like minds. I serves a wonderful social purpose.

Mrs. Hall said...

James:

My goodness that is a nice compliment.

And I am glad to have inspired a comment from you.

:)

Mrs. Hall

Mrs. Hall said...

To Ole blue the heretic:

Ya know, I think people that are very cerebral have a tendecy to appear and behave oddly. Wierd sort of goes with the territory.

Luckily, I can fake all sorts of normal. And tone down the verbiage. Well, until I get to know someone, and relax a little. Then my freak flag is obvious. By that time, they are caught by my charm anyway. Charm goes a long way.

Then again, most people are normal until you get to know them.

But charm goes a long way. So does friendliness. :)

I guess the biggest obstacle for me is time, energy and movtivation. I don't think I have proper time or energy to create much of a social life. The kids are all consuming by design. And I love it really.

Kids really handicap you socially. Yet here we are, thinking of adding a third.

The kids have more charm then either of us combined.

:)

Thanks for the comments, I am glad you stopped by!

Mrs. Hall

Slyde said...

ive always said i think your comments are some of my best..

you really put alot of thought in your replies...

Mrs. Hall said...

Ah jeez Slyde!

That is so nice of you to say.

I do give some thought about the comments I give. :)

I enjoy your comments too.

:)

Mrs. Hall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...