Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free beer on the forth


Steph tagged me with a meme.

Pic the fourth meme in your cache and describe it. Sounds like a interesting meme.

Which is good. I feel kind of quiet today. It will be my last day at my job. Last day as a registered nurse. I can't help but feel a little weepy. Who am I kiding? I'm a mess.

A good mess though.

But, on to the meme.

I couldn't pick my fourth picture in my file. My kids are 99% of my photos. I don't want to expose them too much.

So this is my and my daughter. At my graduation ceremony this May.

She tackled me after I left the stage.

I am the luckiest Mom in the world.

Hands down.

I think the photo really speaks for itself.

But.

If you want more info on this photo. Click here.

If you want to see the other meme's, click on the labe, Free Beer.

Ya'll have a good weekend.

Got any good plans?

Posted by Picasa

0 Left a message at the beep:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...