Friday, November 28, 2008

Yet, here she is again + Potter's Ground news

First, potter's ground news. The game will now begin on Sunday night so all those at work can view the vids.

Secondly, still in a bit of a mood. Getting better though. And the weird thing is, I am not even a big fan of Evanescence. Frankly I find their music a bit goth for my taste.

Yet, here she is again.

I promise this will be the last. Healing will begin on Sunday.

2 Left a message at the beep:

Michelle said...

Good song though!!

Too goth? Perhaps. But still a good song!!!

Mrs. Hall said...

Michelle J: I don't know about their music. I just find it, um, very melodramatic and a bit high school. But, they are very young people, they're stuff will deepen and grow.

;)

Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...