Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beautiful Friday

Photo by Bruce Johnson aka Lotus07

I have a lot to say today, but need to sleep more than I need to talk.

Don't you love this photo?

What with the ease of her hips, the spiderweb gloves and the ottoman pillow?

I've had my eye on this photo for quite a while.

I can actually hear her softly snoozing.

Take care everyone, have a good weekend.

4 Left a message at the beep:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend yourself, Mrs H.

Mrs. Hall said...

Thank you for coming to my blog Mr. NotKeith.

hope you come again real soon

:)

Holly

Anonymous said...

Have yourself a great weekend!

Get some sleep!!!!

Mrs. Hall said...

I did indeed sleep well.

I plan on getting a lot of sleep tonight too!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...