Monday, June 15, 2009

If I click my heels together three times . . . .

In this photo we have Mr. Hall. I told you people he's a hottie :)

Fresh from a rowdy round of yard work. Sweaty and smelling like manual labor, sticky weed stems and gas. It's quite the manly mixture.

Note the subtle expression. The eyebrows are key here. The eyebrows, they say, "My Wife, she is nuts, and she is not listening."

I took the photo while I was debating with him. I wanted to climb on top of the roof, the roof of the Cedar House. That way I could photograph the entire 60 acres of our backyard.

Ok, well, it's not 60 acres, but it is damn big. And he's says, "No babe, climbing up on the roof is not a good idea." In the photo he is saying it for the fifth time. I still don't understand why it's not a good idea, but, I trust him.

And really, such a hottie my husband! He is my Superman, my Man of Steel.

Sigh.

Some days it's easier and some days it's harder. Some days I try really hard to keep it all together. To make it through the day intact. Some days I can't. On this day, I want to add to fuel my hope. Make it grow all fiery and wicked. Because I've clicked my heels twice and all I need to do is wait. Just a few more moments.

Then I will click my heels together one more time....

And Pancake, Mac, Me and Mr. Hall will all be in a place ....

that is like no other....

Home.


And Mr. Hall, I know you are hustling too. Working so hard repainting, stripping wallpaper, installing carpeting and flooring, putting up drywall. All the manly things you do so well. You feel all of this too. Only you don't whine about it like me (smile and hug).

So let's listen up here everybody,

get your lighters ready and hold them up high!

Let's bow our heads and give thanks to the esteemed Prince of Fucking Darkness.



Take it Ozzy!


4 Left a message at the beep:

Cam said...

Mrs...

I have seen the Oz. I went to Ozzfest when I was a wee 18 years old. It was AWESOME! What I can remember was AWESOME!

I will be so glad for the day, Mrs. So glad for you and the Tribe called Hall...

Mrs. Hall said...

Cam: I bet it was! WOOHOO!! and yes, thanks Cam, thanks for your support via the interwebs . . :)

Heff said...

Ozzy like, Rules, and shit. Seen him MANY times, and play a TON of his songs in our band.

Mrs. Hall said...

Heff: Yes, Ozzy rules!

um, ABOUT THE PET PEA

Mr. Hall is all sorts of piping up in the background about it. There's more to the story than me just liking peas.

He should tell it though because I can't remember half of it and it's his story.

And when I talked with him this morning, I got the backstory all wrong in the first place.

DANG! I need to work on my listening skills . . . . :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...