Friday, March 11, 2011

Next week's agenda: fun, fun FUN




Anywhoodle:

Monday: ZOMBIE CONTEST WINNER will be announced. The winner is not who I expected.

Wednesday: I am a writer Wednesday installment. It will be about my daughter's birth. yessirree bob!

Friday: Film review or discussion about paintball.

OK SO

This morning the kids were playing hang man. The wee Mac (age 4) , who knows his letters but cannot spell, was manning the dry erase board and making up words. But again, he doesn't actually spell so they were made up words. He keep asking his sister go guess the letters in the made up words.

Pancake (age 8) does spell. And reads. And writes in full sentences. Writes paragraphs even. She never once corrected him or pointed out he wasn't spelling anything. They did this for 20 minutes until the oatmeal was ready.

MY KIDS ARE AWESOME!!!!

OK all have a good weekend and see you next week!

3 Left a message at the beep:

Anonymous said...

I do love it when my kids play nice with each other. It makes me feel SO grateful.

Unknown said...

Ok so wait. I finally make my way over here (I'm adding you to my reader) and discover that I missed some sort of Zombie contest? How unfair.

My kids (12 and 10) play together all the time. I love that.

Daisy said...

I love it when our kids have great moments together like these! Mine are young adults now - 24 and 19. My 24yo took her brother, 19 (blind and on the autism spectrum, too) bowling last night. They had a blast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...