Friday, March 4, 2011

Hurley (from Lost) says WRITE IT DOWN



Hurley aka Hugo aka Jorge Garcia has a blog. Well, he has two. The first was when he was ON the island: HERE the second blog is him OFF the island. HERE. And even if he wasn't Hurley, his blog is funny and touching and I'd subscribe to it anyway.

Then.

I was diggin in the archives and came across his post called WRITE IT DOWN. When Jorge Garcia was a wee pup in high school he wrote the following things that he wanted: (and I quote from HERE)

-I want to be a part of a good ensemble television show.

-I want to book a job on location.

-I want a house in Hawaii.

DUDE WROTE THAT IN HIGH SCHOOL. AND DUDE. LOOK UP AT THAT PHOTO. THAT CAME TRUE.

WOOOOKOOOOOAOHFFHFHAHH!!!! OH MY GEE!!! WOWSERS!!!

So Hurley advised me to write down what I wanted. Ok, not just me but anyone reading his blog.

SO!!

So, I immediately grabbed my post its and scribbled the following: (actual photo-yes that is my loopy handwriting.)



It says,

"I want to be pregnant (up carot) with twins girls and carry the twin girls to term + birth them".

I didn't want to wish for twins but once I started the sentence it came out cause really, inside, twin girllsss!! so I up caroted them back into the first part of the sentence.

SO YEAH.

There I go. Calling out. Daring the universe.

hee hee hee, here's hoping :)

1 Left a message at the beep:

Bruce Johnson said...

You are ambitious......if nothing lese.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...