Monday, April 25, 2011

What is that sound coming out of my mouth?


So, met with a midwife on Friday. Then, on the way home we stopped at a car supply store to buy bulbs. "Your tail light is out babe" says Mr. Hall. And for some reason, that was the funniest thing I had ever heard. I mean, someone told me that my taillight was out like 4 weeks ago but I forgot to tell Mr. Hall because I've been so wrapped up in my crazy. Crazy over this wonderful pregnancy.

So I started laughing at how funny it was. And then I started cackling, then belly laughing, then tearing up it was so funny. Then I remembered, if there's one thing I'm good at, it's laughing and giggling.

And I can say this, I've been laughing pretty much all Easter weekend. I'm tickled at the littlest things. I've been so quick to smile and giggle. So yeah, looks like we'll be going with the midwife option. I never feel like laughing after leaving my ob-gyn's office.

:) Feels awesome, I must say. :)

1 Left a message at the beep:

Slyde said...

hey, i dont get to come here for a week and then i learn that you are preggers?

congrats! im very happy for you... i know how much you wanted this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...