Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i rocked the drums . . . when i played rock band 2




So, I've learned that I really like rocking the drums while playing rock band 2. It's like whack a mole and aerobics combined.

I also learned that I don't give METALLICA ENOUGH CREDIT. Cause even on easy that stuff kicked my butt!! Now, every time I hear they're songs, I bow to the masters. It's crazy awesome.

And last but not least. I learned that I really like foo fighters. Well, I love all hard rock heavy metal drumming. You just bang away, trying to keep up.

Which is just the ways I like it.

And now, let's all listen to my favorite song to drum away at.

And the lyrics that make me blush every times I hear them:

"You've got to promise not to stop when I say when"

1 Left a message at the beep:

Anonymous said...

YOu and my youngest ought to get together--he plays air drums ALL THE TIME.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...