Saturday, October 2, 2010

There are 3 E's in cemetery

My daughter and I are currently memorizing this song to sing to each other as we ride our bikes to the park.

The first two verses are ok kid wise, the third verse we substitute the word bell for hell.

But.

what the heck do I do with the line, "they say he never keeps it in his pants!"

Suggestions?



Happy Halloween everyone ;)

8 Left a message at the beep:

Verdant Earl said...

Tom Waits rules!

Bruce Johnson said...

I am going to take the 5th on this one. Not going to touch it.

Slyde said...

how about,

they say he never liked to dance?

thats all i got!

Cam said...

Just stopping by to feed your zombie...have a nice Wednesday, Mrs!

white rabbit said...

He never keeps it in his aunt?

*ever helpful*

Mrs. Hall said...

SLYDE IS THE WINNER!!!

white rabbit said...

Pooh! NOT FAIR!!

*temper tantrum*

Mrs. Hall said...

it's a song i sing with my kid buddy!!

:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...