People have a 100 things about me list in their blogs. I got no gumption to accomplish that kind of list. So instead. Here's eight.
1. I named my blog Mrs. Hall because I wanted there to be no doubt of who I am.
2. Because of my ADD, I can appear quite daffy and disorganized. People think I am not so smart. But that's not true. So, I use to do things to prove I was smart, like using big words all the time or becoming a fan of R.E.M even though I didn't like them. But I don't have to do that anymore, because I'm ok with all of me and who I am.
3. I like to talk in a french accent when I'm all happy and goofy. I like to use a Pakistani/Indian accent when telling my kids to do something. That was until I did this at a grocery store and then noticed a small, sarong wearing Indian woman standing next to me in line. Now I reserve that kind of behavior for home. Well, the french accent comes out whenever. That's the funner accent though.
4. I need to increase my tolerance for my holler monkees. Their noise and constant motion is getting to me lately. I need to chillax. breathe . . . breathe . . . .
5. Part of the problem with being really smart and analytical is that when I do get drunk, I am analyzing my drunk state. I note how I feel and different bodily sensations in relation to how much or what kind of alcohol I have ingested. BUT. I've noticed that if I drink more I can stop this foolishness and enjoy being lubricated. WEE HEE!!
6. My husband is my everything.
7. I have a plan if he dies. I would take three months of hard core mourning. Wailing, howling, wearing black-- the whole nine yards. Then I would start dating, spending a month trying out different men. Then six months of dating someone awesome. Awesome to me, awesome to the kids, awesome all around. And within a year I would be remarried.
8. I've very proud of the fact that my mom and I still have crazy issues but because we love my kids/her grand kids so much, we are willing to work on it. And now we can even spend the day together not fighting. This I did not think was possible. Yet, there it is. :)