Friday, January 7, 2011

Bourbon soaked love

I wrote the comment below on the love that is Heff's Bar and Grill



GAAWD I love Jim Bean. It's like a glowing orb of love.
Just sinking into my brain, calming and soothing.
Then I sleep dreamless sleep.

Also, I love a pair of blue back up singers.
I wish I had a pair.
That would be very cool.

This song has been making me lose it lately.
In my private moments. When I'm alone.
Just the words, "The dog days are over, the dog days are done."
It spirals crazy hope and peace that explodes all over my insides.

Bourbon soaked love indeed :)


3 Left a message at the beep:

Verdant Earl said...

Love me some Florence & The Machine.

Love me some Jim Beam as well. Pretty much any bourbon. Yum!

Mrs. Hall said...

It's all about the love here at Mrs. Hall's, all about the love!!

Slyde said...

let me guess... earl broke his fingers rushing to respond to ANY blog that has to do with drinking...

oh wow, he was the first post.

must be a coincidence...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...