Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good Sunday Morning to you!


I set my alarm a little early to wake before the kiddies. Had my waffles and coffee before they woke up.

Poor Mac, he has to deal with girl hand me downs.

At eight oclock am, Pancake and Mac came wobbling out of their room. All messy hair and rubbing eyes. "Tired", Mac said plainly and then plopped on the couch next to me.

Pancake launched into this diatribe,

"I dreamed it was night and I went to gymnastics and then I wanted to go to the basketball class and when I was in basketball class they wanted to do swimming moves and I changed my mind and wanted to go back to gymnastics and said I would come back when I was done."

She took a breathe and did some more eye rubbing and snuggling on the couch. Adjusting the blankets around the three of us. "Then Mac started to spin around in the room like TEN TIMES and got in my bed and sat on my head. It was morning then."

I flipped on Spongebob and breathed in the little kid fragrance. A few minutes went by.

"Can I have some waffles please?" says the Pancake.

"WAAAFFFLLESS!!!!"

yelps Mac, who in one solid motion jumps from the couch and heads towards the kitchen.

"Sure little people of my life, It'll be right up, you want strawberry or blueberry?"

It's gonna be a good day every one :)

Happy Sunday :)

5 Left a message at the beep:

Anonymous said...

your children are cute :) happy weekend

Unknown said...

What a crazy dream! At least it was a fun one. I almost smelled the pancakes.. Any left?

Big Pissy said...

Your children are just too cute!

Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

Slyde said...

those pics are too precious..

you have a beautiful family, but you knew that.... :)

Mrs. Hall said...

Gadis: Welcome to the blog :) And thank you.

Dizzy Blonde: Yeah, I ALWAYS ask her about her dreams, there are so interesting, the dreams of a little girl. ;)

Pissy: Yes, I have very photogenic kids. So cute, thank you!

Slyde: Yeah, my kids are very pretty. It is stunning sometimes. Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...