Sunday, January 18, 2009

Interview experiment: Question Two

I have been interveiwed by Earl. Yeah Earl!

question two: You've only been on Blogger for about a year. What inspired you to start blogging?


I have of lot of involuntary creative energy. Specifically, it is a writer's energy. It is a driving force, this energy. A veritable pipeline. It is there every day, the buzzing words, the sentences writing themselves out in my head.

It has been part of me for as long as I can remember.When I was little, I loved to write stories and poems. Diving into big words, lounging in their sound before I could fasten a bra. I have had a few things published in local journal type publications. Mostly poems.

Oddly enough, I was never a journal keeper or a big reader. Except for autobiographies. I use to read about two a week of those. This is how I found the blogosphere.

I would have started a blog then, but I was busy. The energy was diverted by school/work/mom/wife tasks, but in June 2008, I graduated. This allowed my muse to be more insistent and mouthy. She insists I work out who I am and what I feel. Start telling my story. And I agree with her. Hence the birth of this blog.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!



Without the blogger, well, I'm not sure what I would be doing with all these words. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to be interviewed by me, and really, why wouldn't you?

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Warning: it may take a heck of a long time to send you five questions but dammit, as God as my witness, it will be done!!!

3 Left a message at the beep:

Bruce Johnson said...

You have a lot of conversations with your muse? Do you ever argue.......have spats? Don't talk to each other for weeks?

Big Pissy said...

:-)

I'm glad you're here (in the blogasphere)!

Mrs. Hall said...

Bruce: Yes, the muse and I talk occassionaly. Mostly though, she just sort of chatters in the background. I call her to discuss important matters, which she is quite helpful with :)

Sometimes, she gets too verbal and I breathe deeply until she just goes to sleep.

:)

Pissy: Thank you! I'm glad you read my stuff :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...