Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Not a symbiotic relationship

THE STUPID FRICKING PHOTO WON'T LOAD SO JUST PRETEND THERE'S ONE. RIGHT HERE. USE YOUR IMAGINATION. PICTURE ANYTHING YOU WANT.

So, writing to keep sane here. The morning sickness is kind of overwhelming when there is a lull at work. If I'm busy I can just plow through. But, these down times are just killer.

So I write here. On the company dime.

And it's not so much the morning sickness as it is the zofran. Which is an anti-nausea medication I'm taking. Which reduces the morning sickness to a reasonable level. It helps me keep food down. But at the same time it makes me feel so floaty. Disconnected from my body and so tired.

Lord howdy being pregnant. whew. Mr. Hall says, "It's not a symbiotic relationship, being pregnant. It's like a parasite really." Then, like most men, proceeds to tell me all sorts of things I can do to feel better. To easy the constant feeling that I'm going to throw up. To ease my hooded eyes and sore boobins.

"Make sure you drink your gatorade. And try to go for a quick walk. And . . . "

AND THAT'S WHEN I KIND OF SNAP.

MIRACLE!!! IT'S A MIRACLE NOT A PARASITE. I'M SO TIRED,

I say.

Why do men need to rush in and fix things?

gah.

That being said, had a fabulous encounter with a co-worker. She hadn't seen mE in a few weeks and stopped in to say hi. She took one look at me and said, "OH! You're pregnant aren't you?" And I was kind of shocked that she knew but she did. "I recognize that pukey/exhausted look anytime!" Then we hugged a little and it felt good.

Which is another thing I need to work on. I'm so out of sorts I can't stand being touched that much. Mr. Hall, my poor husband. Can't even give me a back rub without me slapping his hand away. It's not sexy these days of yore. gah.

Alright, I gotta wrap this up. Gotta end this on a positive note, something funny. Something touching and warm.

We are thinking about the next baby after this one. This baby love we have, we just get so greedy about it. Our kids, the 8 and 4 year old, they are such wonderful little people. So smart, so adventurous. And loving. And best friends with each other.

We just get so greedy for all this family love. It's so awesome being a tribe.



PICTURE A TOUCHING PHOTO OF ME AND THE KIDS. THAT'S WHAT I WOULD PUT HERE BUT THE PHOTOS WON'T LOAD. :)

0 Left a message at the beep:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...