Friday, May 27, 2011

Bizarre



The nausea of my pregnancy is starting to fade. WHICH IS AWESOME! It's like, my world is becoming 3 d again. Not just me, with my head in my hands, hunched over, looking at my un pedicured toes.

I'm starting to notice that all the plants in my yard have blossomed. And my husband is coming back into focus. It's nice to see him again.

Then. I woke up at 3.30 this morning feeling like something was gnawing at my belly. From the inside. It took me a few minutes to realize I was STARVING. Ravenous. Which is how I feel now, at friggin 6.30 in the morning.

And I'm still out of sorts about actually eating but I'm so hungry. I am retraining myself to eat. ooft. It's just all bizarre this pregnancy.

Did I mention how happy I am. How absolutely over the moon I am.

One thing I love now that I'm climbing out of my first trimester is the music. I am really grooving on some good tunes in the morning.

All the better to scarf that 2nd bowl of raisin bran to.


:)




have a hungry weekend all!

1 Left a message at the beep:

Anonymous said...

OH! What great news to read you're feeling up to snuff again! Now you can go outside and enjoy the lilacs and crabapples and start EATING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...