Monday, May 23, 2011

Where Did You Sleep Last Night?



Went to bed at like 8 oclock last night. So tired this morning. Slept too long but not enough. I am climbing my way out of the first trimester but I'm not all the way done yet.

Bizzarro dreams. My left hip hurts because I sleep on my left side, all spoon with the body pillow. Apparently I didn't roll, I just layed there on my left side. Mr. Hall came to bed and I murmured . . . "try not to touch me, I'm going to throw up." YEP. These is sexy times . . sexy times. . .

And I'm tired of sounding like a broken record here. So let's change the tune.

Swam in the inground pool yesterday. It came with the house we bought. OH MY GAWD YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO GET ONE OF THOSE. The water was cool and the pool liner was so smooth under my feet. The kids were going absolutely bananas, splashing around, giggling, hollering. I loved how the water came up to my waist, coating and pressing me with it's chill.

The liner is this wonderful shade of blue and everything was so blue. So soothing. And we have these trees, these huge trees that line our property. Hawks were milling about, surveying our backyard for lunch.

So yeah. crazy days these day. beautiful, swimming pool, sleepy days . . .




3 Left a message at the beep:

Charlene said...

I slept in the Lazy Boy after rain, thunder, wind, lightening woke me up at 4:17 a.m. Every day it's heat and storms so I suppose Louisville KY has become the tropics.

That pool sounds like a blessing and yes, your Mr. sounds quite the romantic fool! SMILE

Mrs. Hall said...

slept on the couch too yesterday. the tornado siren woke me up and i thought, OOOHHH i'll just wait until I hear that train sound before I'll get up.

yeah know, that train sound that everyone says when they here the tornado coming.

:)

Bruce Johnson said...

Just for the record here, I am going to be buying a pool next year for the back patio. it won't be in ground, it will be above ground 'endless pool' for swimming laps in . I have found that as we get older, nothing will add quality of life to your days like a pool and swimming. It is sort of becoming a requirement. I am positive at this stage that if I had one, I would spend a LEAST 5 hours a week in it, if not more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...