Monday, May 2, 2011

losing it in the best way possible

My kids. How awesome is this photo eh?




Went to visit the birth suites today, at the local hospital. Mr. Hall is not entirely sold on the midwife home birth idea. He likes to explore all his options. It was a tough visit. I am pukey and sore. And so tired. yay first trimester stuff.



offt. I am so enveloped by all this pregnancy stuff. I can't even think right. So apologies for the lack of smart, quirky and fun posts.

I can say though that I kind of lost it during the tour. All those tiny diapers in the post-partum rooms. All this boobin soreness and feeling like I am gonna throw up. All this pregnancy stuff . . . All of this is so reassuring. My entire being is being taken over by the wee bambino.



Then I started thinking about Mac's birth. Which was so awesome. Seven hours of awesome. Epidural didn't work. He came au natural and nursed like a champ. It was so beautiful and magnificent. So I kind of started crying on the tour. Losing it in the best way possible.



Yeah, I'm kind of mess right now. It's awesome. It's like I'm swimming under the sea.



Good stuff :)




3 Left a message at the beep:

Anonymous said...

I am such a shit for missing your big news...your status today sent me checking, and CONGRATS!

I read back, including Elephant in the Room...and I send you so much love and peace of mind...

She/he IS growing every day and she/he will continue to do so and before you know it...that moment will be here...

Okay, so getting hospital tour weepy with you...just wanted to say that I am so very happy for you and all the Halls...

That Hank said...

That is one adorable picture.

Slyde said...

downtown is right.. that picture is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...