Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Alcohol infused whip cream-discuss




so. started zofran for the nasuea. which I think is helping. I don't feel the bone crushing nausea so acutely. I can let the kids sit on my lap without flinching at their smell. I can still only tolerate a few bites of food at a time, but at least I can tolerate that. I'm going to try and go back to work today. Here's hoping I have an uneventful day.

speaking of better living through chemistry-have you seen alcohol infused whipped cream?

WHAT DO WE THINK?

Would you try it? Would you buy it @ 12.00 dollars a can? Do you think it would provide any tastiness to your cocktail?

Is it really necessary or a sign of the apocalypse?

Please discuss!

4 Left a message at the beep:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Oh Christ...just another way to get buzzed so that you can get through dessert, right?

Imagine what the kids will do with this one.?
"What mom, it's only whipped cream."

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Charlene said...

No, I wouldn't pay $12 for that. I would pay $3 for a can of whip cream to use on strawberries like I did last Friday night. Friends were here for cards and we had lots of fun squirting strawberries and eating them.

Unknown said...

I would most definitely not pay $12 for a can of whipped cream. Alcohol infused or otherwise... Just spend $12 on the alcohol!

Anonymous said...

Wonder if it would sting...being as how it has alkyholl in it...ya know, if you used it in places, ya know, sometimes whipped cream winds up, ya know, all kinky like?

Hmmm....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...