Friday, November 26, 2010

Off we go to the ER. On Thanksgiving.

Hardwood floor + sock feet sliding = gash on the chin.

Off we go to the ER. On Thanksgiving. Mac is all chill about the affair.



Here is the gash. Note it's red loveliness. This is second time he's had stitches. In the exact same spot.



He didn't cry when he got the gash. Didn't cry when they put the stitches in either. The doctor went on and on about how good he was being. Doc said, "Kids under eight are just screamers. Sometimes I don't hear right for an hour after putting stitches in."

Mr. Hall suggested the doc buy ear plugs for the other kids. ;)



Good job little man. Now, let's get back to that Turkey Eatin' :)

8 Left a message at the beep:

Anonymous said...

Mac has some superhero strength...I think I definitely would have cried a little. Or, you know, maybe wailed a lot. Whateves...

Are you enjoying leftovers today? And, really...aren't they better because you aren't in a room full of people, it's totally acceptable to be eating them in stretchy pants, and you didn't have to cook anything this morning? Right?

Heff said...

wHOA !!

Mrs. Hall said...

Yeah, he's a tough guy. Nothing fazes him. And he was all excited to go to the doctor! Everything is an adventure for him!

:)

white rabbit said...

I injured myself on exactly the same spot when I was little. On my baby bottle. He'll be okay! :D

Mrs. Hall said...

yeah, little boys bump their chins a lot :)

Grant said...

There seems to be a theme going.

Bruce Johnson said...

Stiches....twice.......in the same place??? In Arizona that would be considered child abuse.

Mrs. Hall said...

Lotus 07: both times he was literally right next to me, the first time was in the tub, this time I was sliding with him.

RIGHT NEXT TO HIM I SAY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...