"Flight into Egypt"-detail of Mary and Child*
The flight into Egypt is a biblical event described in the Gospel of Matthew (2:13-23), in which Joseph fled to Egypt with his wife Mary and infant son Jesus after a visit by Magi because they learn that King Herod intends to kill the infants of that area.
And now, Crazy Eights, lifted from Mrs. Joanna Jenkins, whose blog is very fine indeed.
Here are the 8's....
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Seeing Mr. Hall when I get home
2. Seeing the kids when I get home.
3. Not wearing a coat for the next month or two
4. Looking through houses (online and in person)
5. Going to our new favorite park, chatting with other parents
6. Watching "The Watchman" movie (more excited for my husband-he's all jazzed)
7. Yoga on Friday
8. Making the huge bubbles sometime this week.
8 things I did yesterday
1. Made omelets
2. Went swimming with the tribe called Hall, noticed my right boobin was showing because my toddler son pulled my top down (eek!!)
3. Walked through a really expensive house and got absolutely loopy with the awesomeness of it. Started giggling and slapping at my husband.
4. Had some delicious turkey burgers made a local butcher shop. These are phenomenal burgers people! Pure genius with the spices and craftsmanship!
5. Gave a new mom some potty training advice at the park.(she asked :)
6. Took a hot, long and hot hot hot shower.
7. Had a margarita.
8. Had a rousing round of the maritals with my husband. That was quite nice ;)
8 things I wish I could do
1. Go home to our new house.
2. Go on long motorcycle rides with Mr. Hall
3. Sing well
4. Drive well
5. Fly (like a super hero)
6. Yoga every day
7. Detect sarcasm easier
8. Be a roller girl
8 places I've traveled to
1. San Fransisco
6. New York
(note to self, need to get out more :)
8 places I'd like to travel to
5. South America (i realize that is a huge continent, haven't researched it enough to figure out the best spots yet)
*Here is entire painting in all it's glory
Feel free to keep this crazy eights going . . . . :)
The Character Builder's Bible
1 year ago