Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wifey


Jeff said, I'm going to the store to get electrical supplies. Wanna come?

Of course I did . . . .




I watched him look at shelves of wiring type

stuff for 45 minutes. Then I started taking pictures

with his cell phone.


These pictures represent another 45 minutes.

Doesn't his jacket look good?

My husband is really a hottie. He is better looking
then me, really he is.

I have good taste in men and leather jackets!




For all you long term readers, LOOK! The brown jacket!


This is my favorite 3/4 sleeve cardigan.

I have a thousand of them. They cover the tattoo very well.


Plus the red compliments me.

I do look a bit tired here.


Again, watching my husband for 4 hours at the hardware store.

Truth is, I loved every minute of it.
The next day, after I got home for work, he had rewired the basement so I could plug in a microwave and a space heater for when I do my yoga.



I love being a wife. :)

6 Left a message at the beep:

Bruce Johnson said...

Any wife that stands around a hardware store for an hour and a half without hassling her husband is a keeper.

(what is the tattoo of?)

Mrs. Hall said...

Bruce: hee hee, yes, I have learned to let my husband zone out in the hardware store. It is very zen for him. :)

and no, not telling.

:)

Bruce Johnson said...

Oww...come on! I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

(and mine is "G" rated)

Big Pissy said...

Yep, your husband is definitely a hottie! You have GREAT taste. :)

So does he. ;-)

James said...

Damn! I can't show this post of yours to Laundry Fairy. She will want to know why I can't get household jobs done in that kind of timespan....

Oh not an expert on the hottiness of my own gender but he looks a clean cut kind of guy...you choose all his clothes or he do that?

Anonymous said...

And when your red sweater compliments you, do you remember to say 'Thank you, kind sweater?'

Still loving your brown jacket. Muh seester stole mine. It was suede and oh so nice. Now it reeks of ziggarette smoke. Yuck.

We are a couple of lucky gals with our hottie husbands, huh?

I have a tattoo, too. It is lower back though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...