Friday, December 12, 2008

Leave a message at the beep


You've reached the Blog of Mrs. Hall.

As usual, I have much to tell, much to say.

But, I need to rest more than I need to talk.

So feel free and snoop around.

And please, leave a message and I'll get back to you real soon.

:)

Mrs. Holly Hall

8 Left a message at the beep:

James said...

Is Vic there?

Big Pissy said...

Hope you're getting the rest you need.

Take care! :)

GeologyJoe said...

*BEEP* this is GJ. ill get some contact info on that moosehead for ya. but keep in mind it is HUGE!
take it easy.

*thank you for your call*

Holly Hall said...

James: Vic is out shearing the sheep, he'll be back on tuesday.

Pissy: I am indeed getting some much needed rest, Mr. Hall is in town on the weekends and he lets me sleep in while he chases the kids! :)

Geo-Joe: OOOHHH!! YEAH!!!

I feel this is a good thing, this find.

we shall see!

:)

Bruce said...

Hello, this is Alltel, your cellphone bill is overdue, we are restricting you to incoming calls until the balance is paid in full...beeeeep.......

{{Cam}} said...

Yes, I'm calling about the ad in the paper...

Slyde said...

are you there?

HELLLLOOOO???

Dammit, i hate when i know people are screening their calls!

Holly Hall said...

Bruce: Look, I swear, the CHECK IS IN THE MAIL!

Cam: Sorry, the spanx signed by Christina Agueria have already been sold.

Slyde: WAIT WAIT!! I'M HERE!! Dangit! guess I'll just wait for you to call back....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...