Monday, November 2, 2009

Mr. Hall loves the flighty Mrs. Hall



Good morning campers!!!

Did everyone remember to set their clocks back? What? That was yesterday???

Why didn't anyone remind me? I figured it out though, after I started making breakfast for the wee Pancake. An hour early. She got to go back to bed. I can't get back to sleep so I'm writing this instead. :)



I am a flighty bird. Especially when I am the throws of moving into my new house. Oh Glory Day!!

This weekend, Mr. Hall and I removed copious amount of storage items from the storage sheds. He then busied himself with strapping things down to his handy dandy trailer. He adores that trailer and I must say, it is a very excellent one. Either way, it was a bit chillsters out and strapping things down is something I don't need to help with. So I stepped into the sun, closed my eyes and wandered off in my mind.

About five minutes later Mr. Hall says, "WHAT are you looking at?? What are you doing with you hands?"

I said, "I was on the beach at St. Tropez. Lounging in a beach chair, feeling the slightest cool breeze. I wasn't looking at anything, my eyes are closed while I soaked up the sun. Can you smell the sea salt? I am wearing my cutest bikini and listening to the waves of the ocean.", I motioned over to the highway. "Can you smell the coconut from our pina colodas? There right here, in my hands. I ordered you one." I held out my hand and indeed, Mr. Hall came over and reached for one.

So we stood in our fall jackets, all full of dust, cobwebs and moving, and he closed his eyes. And for a few minutes, we were on the beach.

Take care everyone and may you be moved where ever you wish :)

9 Left a message at the beep:

Susan Higgins said...

Thanks for bringing me to the beach!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Ahhh, that was perfect. Thanks for the sunny day :-)
Happy moving!
xo

Mrs. Hall said...

Hey Ladies: Don't forgot the SPF ;)

One storage shed empty, one to go ;)

Slyde said...

no one reminded me AT ALL!

I woke up early and didnt realize the time change until i turned my computer on.

ARGGH!!

The Savage said...

A great imagination is a wonderful thing.... and so is using a cell phone for an alarm clock. It sets back for you....

Mrs. Hall said...

Slyde: But was it sunday or monday when you figured it out ;)

Savage: THE FUNNY THING IS, I DID USE A CELL PHONE AS MY ALARM!! go figure eh? hee hee

Verdant Earl said...

We were flying home on Sunday morning, so I made damn sure we had the correct time. Would've hated showing up an hour early for a flight when we could have been sleeping.

And I like that first picture. In the words of Liz Lemon "I want to go there."

Mrs. Hall said...

Yes, i want to go there too . . but, for now, just thinking about it in my head is cool enough ;)

cadbury_vw said...

that's an awesome story and an awesome idea

i intend to steal that one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...