Friday, November 13, 2009

I think I'm gonna like it here



It has been two weeks now, with use in the new house. It’s a quad level so the kids can run up and down the stairs, chasing each other until the fall down into fits of laughter. Then they cry out to be tickled and tossed around.

They are having such fun discovering all the nooks and crannies. All kinds of places to play hide and seek.

And then, tonight, when I was putting Pancake to bed, she says,

“Momma . . .”

And I say, “Yes Sweetie.”

“I love my new room Momma, thanks for buying us a house.”

I hugged her really tight and tried not to cry it was so sweet.

;)

5 Left a message at the beep:

The Savage said...

Beautiful!

Mrs. Hall said...

I quite think so my self! :)

Thanks :)

GiGi said...

It so nice when the kiddos show genuine gratitude....love that! Glad its going well for you.

James said...

so sad that doesn't last when they get to be teenagers....

Bruce Johnson said...

They are just really happy because they don't have to make the payments or fix the leaks.....they live rent free...(cha ching!)

The house you have pictured here is in Northern California, in the seaside town of Eureka, I beleive. There are several pictures of it somewhere on my Flickr account somewhere, that I took while hiking the Redwood forest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...