Sunday, June 26, 2011

Turning my world around





Yesterday, I wiped my son's arms, legs and cheeks with a wet wipe. Then, I carefully applied four band aids over the mosquito bites he had scratched open. It was just wonderful being able to tend to him.

I am feeling better these days. I feel the first trimester giving way to normal now. I can be more present in my own life, get up from the couch and go for walks. My belly is poking out now, I'm starting to show a little.

I am unbelievably besotted by all of this. So thankful, so thankful.

I am fifteen weeks now, the wee bebe is the size of a navel orange. The top of my womb is 3 to 4 inches below my belly button.

I'm so unbelievably happy, we are so blessed.

:)


1 Left a message at the beep:

Bruce Johnson said...

I am unbelievably besotted by all of this.....(this just sounds odd...besotted?)

be·sot   /bɪˈsɒt/ Show Spelled
[bih-sot] Show IPA

–verb (used with object), -sot·ted, -sot·ting.
1. to intoxicate or stupefy with drink.
2. to make stupid or foolish: a mind besotted with fear and superstition.
3. to infatuate; obsess: He is besotted by her youth and beauty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...