Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FREE BEER!

I went to my new work place today. It was surreal. Like David Lynch level of surrealness. But I don’t want to talk about it, yet. But I do want to write, so here is a meme taken from Ajooja’s blog (see link to your right).


What time did you get up this morning? Buttcrack of dawn, we had to drive 1.5 hours to see where my new job will be. The sun was super bright.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It has been like six years since I went to the cinema plex. With two kids, there is no movie that could justify the cost of tickets and a babysitter. YEAH NETFLIX!

What is your favorite TV show? A blend of 30 rock and The Office.

What do you usually have for breakfast? Ultraslimfast bar.

What is your favorite sandwich? A specialty sandwhich named, El Rueben de Mrs. Hall

Favorite item of clothing? Sundress and painted toes.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Well, pretty much any hotel so that Mr. Hall and I can have crazy monkey sex without the kids around. Doesn’t matter the local, just a CLEAN hotel. We are not fussy.

Where would you retire to? A world traveling cruise ship.

Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. The kids are not full of stick yet, everybody is cute and fluffy from a night’s rest. The day is full of energy and so am I.

What did you want to be when you were little? A princess. Still do.

How are you today? Overwhelmed, pooped out, but exhilarated all the same.

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Pretty much every day really.

What was the last thing you ate? Angel hair pasta in a pesto sauce with roasted veggies, made by me. Very tasty.

Do you wish on stars? Hell yeah.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Deep purple.

How is the weather right now? It is nighttime, cool and 70.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? My lovely friend, discussing my plans to move. Very sad, but she is such a cheerleader for me. I will miss her so much. I heart Ms. J.

Hugs or kisses? Hugs with a side of boobie rub.
When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when I was talking about getting this new job. It is like a dream come true. I have worked so hard to get where I am, I can’t help but be all weepy with joy.

What are you afraid of? The usual mom stuff, not seeing my kids grow, my husband not living with me till we can’t control our pee anymore.

How many keys on your key ring? One car key. I like to keep it simple.

Do you make friends easily? Yes. I am a happy, positive person. This attracts people. Creating a true friendship is the hard part.

0 Left a message at the beep:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...