Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WOO-HOO!!! FREE BEER FOR EVERYONE!!

Go ahead, ask. Ask if I passed my certification exam. Ask if I am now a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. The answer is yes and yes.

I ROCKED that exam baby!!



I will write about it more later. I am beyond exhausted. I needed every bit of that 70 hours of studying to pass this thing. In fact, I needed all my skills from my undergraduate degree, my Registered Nurse experience and my graduate degree. I needed it all. And that is as it should be.



A large, satisfying nap followed by a delicious meal is in high order.

And that is exactly what I am going to do.

PS. stay tuned. tomorrow Mrs. Hall will reveal herself in photograph form

5 Left a message at the beep:

Verdant Earl said...

Wooo freaking hooo!!!

Nicely done!

Wasn't there originally a Joan Jett pic here? I dig her, and I know a guy who was in her big video "I Love Rock and Roll".

Mrs. Hall said...

Yes there was Joan Jett photo. But, I can't help but fix things to better suit what I am trying to say. I have edited my other posts to.

Can't leave well enough alone I guess.

:)

Mrs. Hall

Kaye Waller said...

Woot woot! I knew you'd do it!

Did you say free beer?

Big Pissy said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am SO happy for you! :)

Michelle said...

Hi, i just found your blog and i want to add my congrats to you on passing your exam!! That is a great achievement!!

Great blog by the way!!!

M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...